High performance thermal transfer coders for printing variable text, graphics, date codes, batch numbers and bar codes on flexible packaging material.
• Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
• Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure quality control and precision assembly.
• Heavy-duty installation brackets and rollers crafted in-house to customer specifications.
•Patented long-life mechanical design requiring zero preventative maintenance.
• Patented clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize uptime and long-term performance.
• Superior Festo® pneumatics assure image quality control & longer printhead life.
• Patented printhead assembly requires lower air pressure to achieve highest print quality.
• 300dpi Kyocera® printheads on self-leveling mounts provide superior code quality through every run.
• Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come standard with all models.
• Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode™ image design software comes free with all systems.
• Reasonably-priced ribbons, parts and service provide the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership.
• On average, complete FlexPackPRO® systems list for 25-40% lower than competitive TTO systems of comparable quality.
Innovative” Offline” TTO Systems Dramatically Improve Productivity
Cost-effective, high quality solutions for printing variable codes, text and graphics on flexible packaging material. We’re America’s fastest growing brand of TTO printers and systems for one simple reason we put our customers’ interests first. Yes, we have the broadest, most innovative line of thermal transfer over printers to meet more TTO applications than any other supplier. And yes, the cost-savings of a FlexPackPRO® system versus TTO coders of similar quality is truly remarkable. But what we really do best here is listen…closely. And then expertly deliver the perfect solution for your application.
FlexPackPRO® intermittent and continuous TTO models integrate easily into most vertical form, fill and seal, horizontal flow wrapper, thermoform, tray sealing and automatic bagging machinery. Whether you’re upgrading from old or inferior coders, outfitting a new packaging machine with in-line variable printing and coding capabilities or need a high performance off-line printing system, FlexPackPRO is the best choice for a reliable, user-friendly system at a reasonable cost.
(32mm/1.26” Print Width)
(53mm/2.09” Print Width)
(107mm/4.22” Print Width)